The oxytocin long term side effects in humans happens when oxytocin is released during hugging and pleasant physical touch. It plays a part in the human sexual response cycle. It appears to change the brain signals related to social recognition via facial expressions, perhaps by changing the firing of the amygdala, the part of the brain that plays a primary role in the processing of important emotional stimuli. In this way, oxytocin in the brain may be a potent mediator of human social behavior (Kain 2008).
Eric Hollander of Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York is studying what happens when you give oxytocin to autistic adults. He has found that it improves their ability to recognize emotions like happiness and anger in people’s tone of voice, something autistic people struggle with. The results of a study in Biological Psychiatry indicate that a single intravenous infusion produced oxytocin long term side effects improvements that lasted two weeks.
1. It can help you feel more relaxed and open in social interactions
2. It can make you feel better
3. It can enhance your sex life
4. It can help you lose weight
5. It can help you ease the symptoms of disorders such as autism and schizophrenia.
6. It can help you fight disease and disorders
7. It helps you remain healthy
8. It can make parenting easier by helping you relax more
9. It can help children feel calmer, less anxious, and more open to relationship and attachment
10. It can help you stop smoking
More about Oxytocin long term side effects
Oxytocin is a potential remedy for a number of illnesses and conditions that many people suffer from today . Supporting studies about oxytocin long term side effects reveal that oxytocin long term side effects can help with the following:
- Oxytocin long term side effects aids in regulating and reducing blood pressure
- Oxytocin is proven to alleviate anxiety and depression, and helps to encourage social comfort and interaction
- Oxytocin promotes cognitive impairment and increases energy levels